Sharpening & Repair
The Forever Guarantee provides free sharpening or repair whenever you need it.Request Service
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does sharpening cost?
Sharpening your knives is free. If you choose to send your knives for factory sharpening, there is a return shipping fee to ship items back to you.
|Quantity of items sent||Return shipping fee|
How long does sharpening or repair take?
Once we receive your knives in Oakville, ON, we’ll sharpen the blades, polish the handles, and get your knives back to you within three weeks.
Where do I send my product?
Request service and ship to the address provided.
If in Canada, please ship to:
- Cutco Cutlery Returns
- 2172 Wyecroft Rd, Unit #1
- Oakville, ON L6L 6R1
If you live outside Canada, please contact us for more information. Please provide your location and the items you would like serviced.
How do I package my knives to return?
For the safety of everyone who will handle your shipment, please package your knives carefully.
- Please make sure to clean your knives thoroughly before returning them for sharpening or service.
- Avoid using tape directly on the blades and handles.
- Cover the entire blade with cardboard. Cardboard from cereal boxes works well.
- Do not use padded envelopes.
- Place your knives in a cardboard box with extra packing material to keep them secure during shipping.
Can my vintage products be sharpened or repaired?
If you have vintage products, in most cases we can still service them. If we can't, we'll replace them. You can choose to have the original items returned to you when you request service.
How often should I send my knives to be sharpened?
With proper use and care, the edge on your straight-edge and Double-D®-edge knives should last years. When you notice they aren't performing as you expect, send them for free sharpening and we'll get them like new.
Sharpen your knives in-home
Under the Forever Guarantee when a product needs repaired, we'll do everything we can to make it right, or replace it.
END OF SUMMER SAVINGS TERMS
All offers valid through 11:59 PM ET 10/11/16. Prior purchases excluded. When eligible items are added to the shopping cart meeting the merchandise total of $149, $249 or $499, up to $100 will be deducted from the merchandise total. Cannot be combined with other offers. Sales tax will apply to the order. Express shipping available for an extra cost. All prices in Canadian dollars. Items eligible towards merchandise total will be marked. A list is below.
- #1766 7" Santoku
- #3721 Santoku-Style Trimmer
- #1764 Traditional Cheese Knife
- #2166 5" Petite Santoku
- #5719 Clip Point Outdoor Knife
- #3729 Santoku-Style 8" Carver
- #3720 Santoku-Style 3" Paring Knife
- #3724 Santoku-Style 10" Slicer
- #1864 4-Pc. Table Knife Set w/ Tray
- #1836 Santoku-Style Cook's Combo in Gift Box
- #1842 Party Starters in Gift Box
- #1848 Cheese Mates in Gift Box
- #1849 Culinary Companions in Gift Box
- #1850 2-Pc. Santoku Set in Gift Box
- #1856 Santoku-Style Appetizer in Gift Box
- #1857 Santoku-Style Salad Mates in Gift Box
- #1858 Cheese Knife Combo in Gift Box
- #1859 Santoku Classics in Gift Box
- #2058 2-Pc. Cheese Knife Set in Gift Box
- #2130 Wine and Cheese Set in Gift Box
- #1940 3 Knife Combo w/Sheaths
- #1942 4 Knife Combo w/Sheaths
- #1943 5 Knife Combo w/Sheaths
- #1851 Shear Favorites in Gift Box
- #1852 Shear Utility Set in Gift Box
- #2014 Santoku-Style Signature Set w/Table Knives
- #6014 Santoku-Style Signature Set w/Steak Knives
- #300 Cultivator
- #301 Weeder
- #302 Transplanting Trowel
- #304 Garden Trowel
- #GIFTCARD Cutco Gift Card