Returns & Exchanges
The Forever Guarantee provides an unconditional 15-day money-back guarantee.Return product
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your exchange policy?
To return or exchange new product within 15 days of receipt, request service and include the printed confirmation in your package.
Should you damage your Cutco through misuse or abuse, we'll replace the product for one-half of the current retail price plus applicable sales tax. Request service
After your Cutco is received in Oakville, ON, please allow up to three weeks for the processing and return of your products. You may call 1-800-361-8800 for a time estimate.
What is your return policy?
Under the Cutco Forever Guarantee, if within 15 days of receiving your order you are not completely satisfied, you may return products for a complete refund.
Engraved product cannot be returned under the Cutco Forever Guarantee, but all other aspects of the guarantee apply.
Where do I send my product?
Request service and ship to the address provided.
If in Canada, please ship to:
- CUTCO Cutlery Returns
- 2172 Wyecroft Rd, Unit #1
- Oakville, ON L6L 6R1
If you live outside Canada, please contact us for more information. Please provide your location and the items you would like serviced.
How do I package my knives to return?
For the safety of everyone who will handle your shipment, please package your knives carefully.
- Avoid using tape directly on the blades and handles.
- Cover the entire blade with cardboard. Cardboard from cereal boxes works well.
- Do not use padded envelopes.
- Place them in a cardboard box with extra packing material to keep them secure during shipping.
Can my vintage products be exchanged?
If you have vintage products, in most cases we can still service them. If we can't, we'll replace them.
My name is Jana Dalton and I live on a farm near Dayton, Ohio. We purchased the farm in 2000 and have made many improvements, one of which was cleaning up an area down by the woods that we affectionately now refer to as the Fairy Patch. It was an area that in the pre-recycle era, was basically a scrap heap. We were clearing and reclaiming the area with a backhoe and stopped to take a break. I kicked around a few misc. items thinking I may find treasure and something caught my eye in a freshly upturned patch of dirt. I saw the outline of a very large knife and at closer look, recognized the shape of the handle. I thought there was no way it could be, but I picked it up and it had the unmistakable trademark Cutco handle.
It was covered in dirt and goo and still doubting my find, I took back to the house and cleaned it up with some olive oil and steel wool so I could see the engraving on the blade. Sure enough, it was a Cutco. We have had Cutco for years and were already impressed by the quality of the product, but this was over the top. That knife was buried a minimum of ten years and I can't imagine whoever lost it was pleased about it. Needing a good sharpening I decided to go ahead and send in a few other Cutco knives that needed repair and sharpening. Your staff sharpened and polished the knives as well as repaired the tip of my paring knife (which of course I used for something I shouldn't have). The old knife looks great now, the only visible sign is some slight pitting on the rivots in the handle. I tell the story to anyone I know that has Cutco and none of them seemed surprised, but all are happy for me and my treasure find.
Jana N. Dalton
Kittyhawk Golf Center
*FREE CUTCO TERMS
Offer valid through 11:59 PM ET 6/08/16. Prior purchases excluded. Cannot combine offers. When $169 or more in eligible full-priced merchandise is added to the cart, apply the promotion to add FREE Cutco. Free item must ship to the same address. Full-priced items not eligible for the FREE Cutco include the items listed below. Other exceptions may apply. Items not eligible towards the FREE Cutco will be marked on individual product detail pages.
- #1766 7" Santoku
- #3721 Santoku-Style Trimmer
- #1764 Traditional Cheese Knife
- #2166 5" Petite Santoku
- #5719 Clip Point Outdoor Knife
- #3729 Santoku-Style 8" Carver
- #3720 Santoku-Style 3" Paring Knife
- #3724 Santoku-Style 10" Slicer
- #1864 4-Pc. Table Knife Set w/ Tray
- #1836 Santoku-Style Cook's Combo in Gift Box
- #1842 Party Starters in Gift Box
- #1848 Cheese Mates in Gift Box
- #1849 Culinary Companions in Gift Box
- #1850 2-Pc. Santoku Set in Gift Box
- #1856 Santoku-Style Appetizer in Gift Box
- #1857 Santoku-Style Salad Mates in Gift Box
- #1858 Cheese Knife Combo in Gift Box
- #1859 Santoku Classics in Gift Box
- #2058 2-Pc. Cheese Knife Set in Gift Box
- #2130 Wine and Cheese Set in Gift Box
- #1940 3 Knife Combo w/Sheaths
- #1942 4 Knife Combo w/Sheaths
- #1943 5 Knife Combo w/Sheaths
- #2014 Santoku-Style Signature Set w/Table Knives
- #6014 Santoku-Style Signature Set w/Steak Knives
- #300 Cultivator
- #301 Weeder
- #302 Transplanting Trowel
- #304 Garden Trowel
- #326 4-Pc. Garden Tool Set w/ Transplanting Trowel
- #328 3-Pc. Garden Tool Set
- #GIFTCARD Cutco Gift Card