Sharpening & Repair
All CUTCO products are covered with the Forever Guarantee. CUTCO knives will remain sharp for many years, but after extended use they may need to be factory sharpened.
Find useful information about keeping your CUTCO at its best.
Send us your well-used CUTCO. We'll sharpen and refresh your knives and mail them back.
Broken tip? Mail any CUTCO product for repair services.
The cost for sharpening service is free however there is a nominal return shipping/handling fee.
|4 or more
Please make your check payable to CUTCO and attach it to your printed confirmation.
- Please be sure to properly clean the product prior to packaging.
- To ensure the safety of everyone who handles your shipment, it is important the blades be well protected. Cover the entire blade and tip of the knife with cardboard (cereal box cardboard works well). Avoid using tape directly on the blades and handles.
- Place them in a cardboard box with extra packing material to keep them secure during shipping.
- DO NOT SHIP KNIVES IN PADDED ENVELOPES.
- Insure your package for its current retail value and save your receipt. CUTCO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Attach any money due to your printed confirmation.
CUTCO Cutlery Returns
2172 Wyecroft Rd, Unit #1
Oakville, ON L6L 6R1
After your CUTCO is received in Oakville, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the processing and return of your products. You may call Customer Service at 1-800-361-8800 for a time estimate.
CUTCO knives with straight edges require periodic sharpening to maintain optimum performance. We recommend using our CUTCO Sharpener to touch up the edges as soon as you notice the knife beginning to dull. You may also send these knives back to CUTCO for factory-fresh sharpening.
These products have a unique edge configuration: a three-way cutting edge with a concave grind. They are designed to stay sharp for many years under normal household use. When they need sharpening, do not use the CUTCO Sharpener or any other sharpening service. It will ruin the special edge. Send them back to CUTCO and we will put a factory-fresh edge on each knife.
Protect your knife edges by cutting only on a polypropylene (plastic) or wood cutting surface. Never cut on china or glass. These materials will dull straight edged knives. Use the CUTCO Sharpener to touch up straight edged knives.
Should you have further questions please call CUTCO Customer Service, 1-800-361-8800 (press 3) or email us.